How are you going to position your brand?
To your audience, select your target audience and build content for each market segment? Brand image and positioning is crucial.
Nowadays, if you don’t at least have a website, people might not take you seriously. It’s even worse if what you’re saying doesn’t match your target audience. Brand image, positioning, and targeting your audience needs to be taken into account before you’ve written one word on your site.
Do you make the mistake of keeping a web designer that is non responsive?
Imagine you are preparing for a marketing ad that requires you to make adjustments to the website. You’ve already told your web designer multiple times to make the adjustments.
The ad goes out and to your dismay, no changes have been made, so you scramble to get a hold of your designer/agency. They will not take responsibility and take forever on the adjustments. Or worse, they charge you extra for something you already paid for.
Has this ever happened to you? No one’s perfect, but that doesn’t mean a company shouldn’t apologize and solve their client’s challenges. Don’t make the mistake of sticking around with people that consistently do not follow through or fulfill their promises.
Boring layout, unstructured content, missing information, lacking update, not-mobile responsive, non-user friendly, low traffic, difficult for the end user.
Beautiful layout, large increase in traffic, we consistently update it, secure, SEO optimized, mobile responsive, easy for the user, lead generation tools and more.
Are you getting good customer service?
5 reasons you can rely on LNB for amazing communication and responsiveness you deserve
1. Average Response Time - We have an average response time of 2-3 hours for all clients. It’s not unusual for us to get in contact within the hour or even sooner if there is a meeting in place. This includes emails, texts and phone calls.
2. Research for Success |Looking before we leap - Before you make any investment it's always a great idea to understand the demand and need for your product or service. Research is a crucial part of success in the online market.
3. We cap the amount of clients we work with per month - We do this by always vetting out each client and making sure we will work well together.
We are not a fit for everyone, and that’s okay, but the people we are a fit for usually want a partner in their business, not just another number. We cap the amount of clients per month so we do not sacrifice time, quality or deadline expectations.
4. Access to everything - I think we can agree that we have all felt the pain of working with a web designer that doesn't give you access or makes you feel like he or she's hiding something. We don't hold anything back, and we give you access to everything.
To us, it's about trusting and communicating each step of the way. It's the lack of communication that really causes this distrust, which is why we do everything we can to avoid and nurture a reliable relationship.See Our Story
How much you can save working with us
5. How much you can save working with us - Picture this. We package everything together so you don't have to find, and negotiate with each provider separately. A typical professional* videographer cost could be anywhere from 1-10,000(upwards), same with a photographer and web designer. Not to mention, if you want to connect everything and work with a digital marketer, that could be the same investment or more.
We do all web design, all videography, all landing pages, all strategy and all copywriting in house.
Photography is the only skill we outsource depending on the needs of the client. The majority of photography is done in house.